View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 08:32 PM   #587
BigDaddyHolmes
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I'm so tired of seeing people complain about the players moving like robots. I was just playing NBA 2k14 today and the players move worse in that game than they do in Madden and I've never seen anyone complain about 2k's player movement. I think people just want to have something to complain about with Madden. This game looks so great, not saying it's perfect, but I think it's finally the game I've been waiting for! Last gen never had a good game of Madden but with this being just the 2nd release of the 4th gen, I can only imagine what the future holds...

Your tired of reading people state that the animations look poor, and they move like robots? Why do you think you keep reading that? Because the game does does look and play like that.

What does NBA 2k have to do with it? This isn't a 2k vs EA war discussion, it's about Madden 15. The animations are still poor, and there are already many post that stated this after the ign video. It's not hate, it's fact. You can't expect everyone to just fall in love with everything Madden does, because you like it. People just stating what their eyes see.

The graphics look much improved though. Got to give them props for that. I wasn't going to buy the game this year, but the upgrade in visuals might actually get me to pick it up.

Last edited by BigDaddyHolmes; 06-11-2014 at 08:39 PM.