View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 08:04 PM   #782
Ovie832
Banned

Ovie832's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

That halftime show is an embarrassment, given their resources. I'll never quite understand the Danielle Bellini and Larry Ridley hires... like... what? Really?

Everytime we say something is a 'good start' it usually just goes on to the back burner next year.

Fall of last year: "oh true step is only on the ball carrier... but don't worry.. once it's on all players next year it'll be so much better"

where is the true step improvement? I haven't heard that said once... how bout that tekken style precision modifier? no tweaks to that?

Presentation looks good.. but like i said before... it'll get old by the third time we play it.. there will be no differences team to team.. every intro..etc. will be the same.

how about new cleats? gloves? mouth pieces? doesn't look like they've made any improvements at all to accessories

and did they really make much improvement in player models? sure kaep looks better and jj watt is skinnier... but they still look very ea madden like to me. It's just never quite right