Old 06-15-2014, 09:43 AM   #959
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
I don't see this being 'fixed'. Went from a 3-wide draw to a rush in the jumbo package so 2 WRs turned into TEs (that's where 17 went). As neat as it would be to have to wait for personnel to run from the sidelines in a non-accelerated clock moment (like this one in the 4th quarter) on BOTH sides of the ball, I can't see that being very high on the priority list at the moment.

Would be pretty cool to see this kind of sim-style enforced on the higher difficulty levels for sure.

I'd love to be limited to plays by personnel on the field, and have visual cues indicating personnel will swap if I change the formation/play/etc, maybe even queue up plays to a degree so certain personnel are ready and take less time.
Definitely agree with this, not having that element still leaves those "time warps" that ruin immersion, like someone else stated. What frustrates me is this continued pursuit of a presentation balance for all type of gamers, when they could seemingly just put in an option for "real time presentation", like The Show does, which would allow those that want everything to play out in real time that choice.