View Single Post
Old 06-16-2014, 03:52 AM   #261
Jerros
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BizDevConglomerate
Hey since buddy plagiarized my earlier post, it's only right I respond to you. I got the idea not info from looking at APF and Backbreaker. Also the many other generic titles that have been released. Also the fact that EA's team builder and team slots meant the use could have a bigger role in the first of customization and team creation or edits. The cloud, man if they just use the cloud, make a shell of a game and we customize it to to depth or death or deff that generic game becomes the real deal. Eff the license. That like buying a Benz to Impress people in school and your the most popular student. Buy the optima and save money for gas. It's simple. But 2k has to be down to, or better yet Visual Concepts. Visual concepts is the problem b and Scott Paterson. I do have a game concept on paper that will kill all of these games but I'm nobody. I sent it to Leigh Steinberg and VC. All we need is a real Dev, and kickstarter or fund raza to get this going. No more game being sold every year yo. They can just update the joint through cloud.
And I will respond in turn. I got the idea in my head from watching NFL converted APF rosters on youtube along with Backbreaker, but more importantly, from knowing how HUGE the mod community is already for 2k's NBA series on the PC. Also, I referenced Skyrim as an example of a game that has FULL customization from importing new models down to brand new textures. Hell, you can create all new worlds with total conversions. Granted, that game is an rpg but the idea is the same. The loophole for getting around the license is right there. All we need are the tools and vola, a new NFL game is born and we can give both EA and the NFL the finger in the process. In my write up I even talk about how Backbreaker has both an NFL and NCAA conversion. The possibilities are limitless. All 2k would have to do is make the damn game. Again, no plagiarism here. Was an idea I had that I wrote 4 pages outlining the blueprint. I was going to originally post the whole thing on 2k forums but it seems 2k could care less at this time. Still, I can't see why it wouldn't work. I can send the pages or post them here and you can clearly see I have a ton of ideas. But yeah, wanted to be CRYSTAL CLEAR, I did no COPY YOUR idea. Far from it. You want the transcript just say the word and I'll send it your way. Maybe you can add to it. Also, there's another guy on youtube with some very progressive ideas as well that I may add at some later time.
Advertisements - Register to remove