Old 06-17-2014, 02:34 PM   #1061
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Official Madden 15 E3 Video Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
As far as tackling Rex said that because the way it used to be wasnt realistic. He's looking at it from the perspective of being a former football player and how tackling really works.
I'm still not getting it. 1, it doesn't look realistic now. 2, how does the cone make it more realistic. 3, how does that cone help veterans that won't be playing on lower levels? 4, tackling works irl because everyone has to adhere to the limitations of the human body, and there are 10 other guys that can & will help a defender tackle. 5, defenders have assignments that put them in position to tackle. What he said & what the community has been suggesting is not lining up.

And I know these DBs he spoke with mentioned interaction & body positioning. But he did only say zone coverage, so...

IDK, I guess he has to promote what was done, but his spiel is off IMO. This could be so much more productive if him & other devs were open to direct communication with the community. It would be nice to know what's being worked on, when it will be introduced & how that relates to what the stated target audience is expecting.
Advertisements - Register to remove