View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 12:30 PM   #50
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: OS Roundtable: Is Madden's Focus Where it Should Be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks323
Non of the announcements or CG trailers matter until we see someone on the sticks playing.
Those videos are out there. I hooked my phone up to my tv and was pretty impressed with the player models, player movement, running animations, everything just looks better, every detail looks better in every way. The game isn't where we want it yet but I think 40% of OS users will be blown away when they see the game in person. I think 80% of causal madden fans will be, because graphics impress casuals and the game looks truly next gen now. Rex said last year that it would be another year or two before they get it truly turned around and at the same time said he didn't feel like they nailed anything with M25. I feel like this team is honest and open with us and they are doing their part to deliver the product we all want. In the end we have to judge them on the execution of the final product. If the game continues to improve and add the little things then if you liked M25, you'll like each Madden more from here on. If you didn't like 25 maybe 15 will do it. If not then 16 and if not 16 it's time to close up shop for good. I know I said this about 15 but I'm giving them one extra year with 25 being a port. Everyone on here can bookmark and hold me to this, I will eat my words proudly but Madden 16 is the 3rd year of the 3 year plan so after that there's NO excuse I can accept or consider.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-21-2014 at 02:35 PM.