Old 06-21-2014, 05:36 PM   #49
N51_rob
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54
Re: Teddy Bridgewater using Madden 25 to learn playbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds

Sometimes when I am struggling on offense do you know what I do? I don't consult this board or any Madden strategy site. I more often than not go here: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...t-Cover-3.html
That is just one article and he has several. My point is that if Madden's passing game is good enough for me to consult a actual NFL breakdown then yes, it most certainly can help with strategic knowledge.

Think of how often on this board shortly after release we see threads along the lines of "how do I beat cover 2/3/4/6/man?" That tells you all you need to know as to whether or not the game can teach strategic knowledge.
And before anyone twists my words, it probably will not help Bridgewater any.
You are proving my point with this. If people want to learn more about football strategy you go to sites like smart football, you purchase the NFL Game Rewind package and break down coaches film. Madden itself does not provide the tools and play calling details that help you understand where and how to attack a cover 3.

And again given the complexity of a modern NFL Offense and defense and those concepts someone who plays professionally saying they are using Madden to help them seems ridiculous. Terminology alone.

Like Grudens favorite play. SPIDER 2 Y BANANA.

Or this play call at the 15 second mark. None of that is in Madden.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:

Last edited by N51_rob; 06-21-2014 at 05:41 PM.