Old 06-23-2014, 09:30 AM   #8
jaateloauto
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: MyGM is getting boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
I'm trying to rebuild the Magic (Magic are my team in real life, and who I use anytime I play), but I can't even win a damn game and it's making me real frustrated.
Took me until season 3 to start winning with the Magic. Though my way to play is not to really make many trades or big time signings. What they have in the start is already pretty decent in my opinion. Relying on Oladipo, Afflalo, Harkless, Harris and Vucevic for most of your minutes seems like a good plan. Nelson is a good player in real life but when rebuilding the Magic he kind of gets in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
Its all a moot point if they actually give you more administrative control. Most of us aren't interested in a scripted Association mode.
It's not really scripted, just lacks user control and maybe the opposite problem is consistency. Other teams don't seem to mind too much about having the right amount of decent players per position.

That said when it goes right it can be pretty interesting. In my game the Heat stayed together, Melo joined CP3 and Griffin on the Clippers and Kevin Love ensured the Spurs would continue to be dangerous in the future as well.