Old 06-23-2014, 04:24 PM   #34
BezO
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: E3 Gameplay Analysis and Breakdown Play by Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Yeah it does matter because it shows you're open minded. I'm talking about people who haven't played more than 20 hours of a Madden title since M11 and say the game is still the same and hasn't and never will improve. The difference between then and now is night and day. The rate of improvement may not be good enough for some but since 13, it's improved at a faster pace. 25 to 15 looks to be a bigger jump than 13 to 25.
*raises hand*

I may or may not have 20 hours in on Madden since then (I'm curious what that's supposed to mean). And for what I'm looking for, it hasn't improved MUCH. I won't say it will never improve, but...

What do you want from folks? We get your enthusiasm, but what is it based on? Promises?

I think the increased rate of improvement you see is still baby steps to others. That's why every thread turns into this. I'm curious what you think has improved so greatly, because everything you seem happy about looks half baked to me.

And for my taste, the biggest jump in recent times was from '09 to '10. Now, if the vids released so far have been holding back on features, great. If not, this looks like the same core game.

Also, I don't think the likes of Ian, Cam & Rex are the issue.