View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 09:14 AM   #94
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gameplay Video - Seattle Seahawks vs. San Francisco 49ers (Smitty)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falconsfan21
My problems with the maddens series as of late as been 1) the commentary. it got to the point where i knew what line was coming next. its boring and repetitive 2) the physics. While to try run the ball. the rb runs into his own lineman and falls like a puppet on strings. 3) the celebrations in the endzone. im a avid NFL watcher and most of these players dont do those celebrations. steven jackson doing air guitar?

Graphically the game has gotten better but thats about it.
All 3 of those especially the 3rd have been improved this year, they removed all the old celebration cutscenes and now celebrations are all done in real time. The crowd and sidelines have improved too. I know some people have said on here that the sidelines weren't touched but that is not true, the players now respond and watch the plays on the field, come off the bench to congratulate teammates, get upset and frustrated on negative plays. The crowd responds properly to big plays and stands up and cheers during them as well, crowd models have more indistinguishable character models now as well, not as many duplicates. Rex has said they aren't there yet with the Living Worlds feature but improvement has been made since last year in that area. I don't know if this is considered living worlds but players also will look up at the jumbotron on big breakaway TDs.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-28-2014 at 10:06 AM.