View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #206
StefJoeHalt
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Making ratings editable during the season would cause a lot more problems than there currently are now. The progression system definitely needs to be changed, but making ratings editable during the season would not solve the problem. What would be the point of that anyway? Then you would be able to make every player 99 overall

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I agree with ur post and disagree with it..yes seems lame to have everyone 99..but some like me and others wouldn't do this..would use it To help fix progression.. Fix incoming rookies..fix player model that are wrong which will happen..fix game play when something or many things don't work right (ie auto subs)..fix when a player like Nick Foles has a great year no one saw coming or when a player has a down year Maurice Jones Drew.. Not to bust anyone's bubble but if draft classes were fully edit..they would have told us already..not say practices are better..also with practices better we will still use them? Cause when playing in offline CPU never used them giving the player an unfair advantage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621