View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 11:22 AM   #32
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Thoughts On a Fee Based DLC Or Unlock For A "Simulation" Mode In Madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
Sorry bud but this is a terrible idea lol because it really makes no sense because Madden is a sim game...it just so happens to be a game that don't make certain people feel it is a sim game.

The idea of this sim mode being an option for all sports games is also a terrible idea because most sports games already aim to be a sim sports game, all opinions aside.. Just because you personally dont feel it may not be a sim game does mean its not, its just personal opinion of yours, nothing more. I read a ton of hate towards madden in "these" specific forums here at OSF but does that mean these opinions are always correct? Everyone is entitled to have opinions of course but opinions dont mean they are facts. I guess my point is...there are just as many people out there that feel Madden is a sim game as much as those that believe madden is NOT a sim game...get my point? lol no hard feelings of course..i just think this is a silly idea but again, its just my opinion lol
Not just to you but to anyone that shares the sentiment of it's a terrible idea "because the game is already sim", [insert Tracy Morgan .gif from KBLovers post]. I'm cool with whoever not liking or wanting what I'm suggesting but the reason I'm even suggesting such a mode is because it doesn't currently exist in Madden, lol.

To the bold, I'm completely lost because I wasn't pioneering a sim setting feature in other sports games, they already exist, lol. You are of course entitled to your opinion of that being a "terrible idea" but games like NBA2k and NHL don't think so, seeing as they actually have them.