View Single Post
Old 07-13-2014, 11:12 AM   #77
bucky60
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Gauntlet Mode Teaches You How to Play Football, Get Better at Madde

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardz23
Different strokes I guess, but I'd actually prefer these drills to progress specific skills to whom exactly I want in CFM as opposed to just playing 11v11 full game against a generic practice squad (who often prove to be better than my starters).

Mainly because i think its nice to not have to play a game in between playing games in the regular season.
You're right, different strokes. I prefer realism (more realistic control) over things that are arcade and unrealistic. I prefer to have to hire a mix of coaches with a mix of attributes, draft the right players, and setup a practice schedule (both individual and team drills) and have players progress the way football players progress in real life. I don't like my teams progression based on me deciding who runs through drills to force progression on just certain players and force how much progression. A more realistic progression makes me feel immersed in the game (like I do in The Show and NBA2K) the other just constantly makes me feel like I'm sticking a quarter into a machine.

I'm very glad for you if you end up with what you want. I understand why you would want it and I would be upset if it were taken away from you. But I also want an option for something much more realistic.