View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 08:51 AM   #15
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Icon10 Re: Idigital Times Madden 15 Hands On EA Summer Showcase(near final build)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
I have to agree with friscob here..seemed more like press release then review..I mean Rex even stated at E3 they weren't there yet but this guy calls it the best sim game ever..he didn't find 1 I'll say again 1 thing wrong with the game...I hope it's true about inaccuracies..that help get game in right direction..

Edit: ok went back and read their review from Madden 25... Their review of 25 "all sunshine and lollipops too"..best line from that one was "player movements are so smooth"..and with 25 they thought graphics were real life too..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That hands on from last year was from a guy named Kahlil, Im talking to Phillip, who wrote this article on Twitter right now about this and his time with Madden 15. I'll post what he says...

@jpdavis1982: @PhilMar88 how would you compare 15 to 25 on xb1/ps4 last year? I personally thought 25 was ok but nothing amazing, you?

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 With the limited playing time I'm still confident in saying 15 will be better than 25.

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 it was nothing special. felt EA was going through the motions

@jpdavis1982: @PhilMar88 for me every year from now on Madden needs to feel more like football and a lot less like "Madden"

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 you are absolutely right, and this year seems like that will be the direction Madden will be taking.... (cont)

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 from the attention to detail to the AI & game engine, everything i did i needed to be faster, quicker and smarter to succeed

@jpdavis1982: @PhilMar88 did you have a hard time throwing against the secondary of the Giants? How many INTs did you throw?

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 I didn't have too much trouble throwing the ball but I did make some mistakes and the game definitely punishes you haha
@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 I threw 3 INTs if I remember correctly.

@jpdavis1982: @PhilMar88 did you play a full 4 quarters or just a half?

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 full but only 5 min quarters

@jpdavis1982: @PhilMar88 how did you feel the player movement and running animations were compared to 25?

@PhilMar88: @jpdavis1982 haha it's no prob. Running was very fluid. It was offense of choice for sure.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-14-2014 at 09:50 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove