View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 11:50 AM   #21
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaymeeAwesome
At this point it's just marketing talk. I believe this game will be the best we've seen, but the madden h8ers are still going to bash the game because it's not at the level they expect it to be.
Hard not to get irritated with a statement like this. There are very few "h8rs" here. Everyone has differing opinions of the game. Some are staunch enthusiasts like JP, others are severely disappointed like Big, and then there are those that have opinions that fall on each side. Everyone wants a better game. Some of us who have been playing for a long time and are a bit older have experienced lots of great football games over the years so our expectations are higher. We want to see what we once had and then some. Right now, Madden is not there yet for some of us. That doesn't mean we don't want it to be or that it won't ever get there.

Back on point, like others have said, seeing is believing. If we all had a nickel for every time a developer told us this same stuff, we'd all be living on a beach. No one knows what will happen. Rex could quit tomorrow or the team could drastically change. I want them to show all of these new animations and other items as well. Quite frankly, I don't believe anything whenever they say it and I have good reason. Most of the time, it doesn't show up in the game, or if it does, it doesn't work right. Telling people when your word is basically worthless does very little to help your cause. Let's see a display of all of this. Madden sounds great EVERY year. It's when the game actually starts moving and you play it when you realize that it's not at all what you were hoping for.
Advertisements - Register to remove