Old 07-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #28
jpdavis82
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
Great post. It's all part of the Madden/Tiburon marketing playbook. The only thing that changes in these statements and blogs are the names attached to them. Everything else is the same on a year to year basis. With these guys, seeing is believing.

I joined OS 5 years ago b/c I thought the interaction b/t the devs and users was a great thing and a huge step forward in video gaming football. 5 years later, and it seems 80 % of the words out of Rex now are the same out of Ian's 5 years ago.
Ian talked about WR/DB interactions, O/D line interactions, true player motion and foot planting, realistic penalties, QB inaccuracy, Etc....???

Please show me where that is because I know Ian talked about in M11, the illusion of cutting left & right.

You guys have to remember too that a lot of this is coming from Cam Weber too, he has way more influence on the game than Ian had. If Ian was still there he would be below Cam in the ranks.

Ian always talked like he was making a video game about football. Rex and Cam talk like they are using football to make a video game, big difference guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jpdavis82; 07-15-2014 at 12:41 PM.