Old 07-15-2014, 01:41 PM   #32
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Rex mentions that himself talking about legacy issues not being addressed will affect how the hardcore gamers see the game. He lists just about every issue left to be addressed, no other developers have done that in the past. It amazes me how everyone who has played this game so far has been really amazed, not just GC's, but literally everyone who has played it, yet those who haven't remain so skeptical. It's ok I look forward to when the game releases and reading all the reviews on here.
Yeah, I give credit where credit is due and I applaud Rex for not being timid about the existing shortcomings. I mean that too, you have gamers that won't even do that and act as if those legacy issues are blown out of proportion by Madden hatemongers. Call me easy but Rex just bought some capital with me making those statements.

Now ultimately the game will speak for itself but if this holds true;

"Finally, for many it is all about balance and challenge. If the game is properly balanced and people can get a challenging, realistic game both online or vs. the AI, the game will be perceived as one of the best in franchise history. Fans told us that Madden NFL 25 had for soft zones, the outside run game was overpowered, and it was too hard to stop offenses. We took this feedback to heart and made some changes in our development philosophy to ensure that Madden NFL 15 is balanced across the board. I believe this will keep people engaged with the game for a much longer period of time and ultimately, this game will be remembered for being one of the most balanced we have ever built."

I can try to stomach the admitted issues another year because this will demonstrate they acknowledge and are doing something about the same things we see.