Old 07-15-2014, 05:13 PM   #58
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
The final product will speak the loudest. This is a apples and oranges comparison. Ian wasnt bringing in current and former nfl players and coaches to help the devs understand how football works. They brought in Cam Newton to teach route concepts, Stevenson Sylvester and another Steeler DB whose name escapes me, to teach how they would read the QB in man & zone. When has that happened in the past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JP

You stretch things out to make madden look better. This is from your rt of Clint

"Cam Newton was in the office training himself on route concepts a few times this cycle"

Where do you get they brought Cam in to teach route concepts.

In another thread you mention how someone's favorite FEATURE hasn't been discussed yet, but he clearly said his favorite PART.

Are these guys making improvements. Sure. But other developers have complained about legacy issues and they got bashed for stating that.

No need to over hype this or any developer team or game. If you enjoy it that's great, but no need to force everyone else to be hyped. If all everyone did was praise there would be no change. I enjoy playing Madden 25 but yet I'm still on here complaining about things (and commending them when they do right),