Old 07-16-2014, 11:09 PM   #149
aholbert32
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
CM I understand ur point here..but may I ask u this? If they played another football title game which I won't mention..do u think these non football people would see the difference? See the movements? The basics of movements? The interaction of all 22 players?

I think ur giving those gamers/casual core not enough credit..once the graphics "wear" off..I'm pretty sure they would notice the issues..what's funny is my belief is hardcore Football gamers are the one's that can't turn Madden down..cause they need the "fix"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm not sure about that. Look, I'm a sports gamer who played NFL 2k5 for 3 straight years and I notice the things that are missing.....I just dont care as much as you guys do. WR/DB interaction in the 2k games looks great but I really dont remember noticing the lack of it in Madden until i started spending time here and noticing the complaints.

I guess my point is I think casuals who played 2k would notice the differences but I dont think they care. Madden looks enough like football for most.