Old 07-17-2014, 02:53 PM   #219
Big FN Deal
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Review Fix: Rex Dickson and Brian Murray Talk Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Thats kind of untrue. You can post something similar to what I posted. Why? Because I can provide you with links (if needed) where EA employees have called it a sim or stated intentions that they wanted it to be sim. We have no problem with you stating an argument if you have an argument that is supported by fact. One other difference is.....I dont post this statement over and over again....in thread after thread. I'm not saying you are doing this but PLENTY of people on this forum do this.

I have a strong opinion about Madden and if asked I will offer it. What you will never see me do is go into multiple video threads or article threads and complain about the same thing. Whether its complaining about the exclusive deal or wr/db interactions or animations that 2k5 had, I see people making the same arguments in multiple threads with the sole reason to derail the thread.

Also, my statement isnt extreme. Im a regular consumer of EA products. I dont see them as the Evil Empire or as negatively as many people here do. I love Fifa (even with its flaws) and UFC (despite its flaws). So its not a blanket "EA Sucks" position. I'm just using evidence of past statements and behavior and saying that they have lied and havent lived up to the promises.

If anything I'm more disappointed by the people who continue to complain that EA markets it as a simulation when its clear from 10 years of product that they have no intention of making it a sim and that they just use that word as a marketing tool.
Some of this I won't touch because somewhat similar to Madden, what's said and what actually gets done on OS can be two different things. What I will touch on is about repeating the same things over. I may very well be guilty of it but I don't know how else to respond to misinformation except with the facts, as I see them. For example, if there are multiple threads/posts discussing madden sales, it makes perfect sense those same threads/posts would get infinite responses in reference to the NFL exclusive because that's a key factor in sales. That's just one example, with the main point being the only way to prevent repeated criticism is to limit repeated points they are criticizing, both of which I think is unreasonable.

People can seemingly post of all the ways they enjoy Madden or justify issues until infinity, even when it's completely besides the point, yet repeated justified criticism, in direct response to another post, thread title or Tiburon claim, is judged differently. I think both should be just overlooked, as long as they remain generally respectful, hell, posting the exact same ish different ways is pretty much all any of us do anyway after 10 years with this game, lol.