View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 07:32 PM   #392
Mr.Smif
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

As a harsh critic of Madden over the last several years I must say this video shows a lot of improvement and its even much improved over the E3 build, the pass defense is much better, tackling is way better than the E3 build, defenders no longer stand around while their teammate makes the tackle as much and offensive linemen no longer stand in place looking the opposite direction of the player they were blocking after they get beat.

The game still have a long way to go, the animations are still terrible (too many repeats and robotic looking) and lacking, and theirs still a lot of sliding going on. If they overhaul the animations, add a ton of new tackling, running, Qb dropback/throwing, pre-play Qb audible animations the game could be something special. Right now the current pre-play Qb audible animations are old, and look too fast and robotic, we need real life pre-play Qb animations, more blocking and wr/db interactions animations, and reduce foot sliding, oh and also add body catches, and catches where receivers fall to the ground after catching a inaccurate pass. Madden 15 is looking decent though, still don't think its good enough for me to buy a next-gen system yet though, Madden 16 looks to be the one for me if the address animations.

Last edited by Mr.Smif; 07-22-2014 at 12:33 AM.