View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 03:52 PM   #402
GiantBlue76
Banned

OVR: 28
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream, Watch it Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller12
I see they brought the ability for tacklers to magically be sucked into the ball carrier from three yards away again! During the game play the charger's OLB slid into Montee at the beginning of the game, & again when RG threw a pass to whitehead the very next drive. There's no way in real life that LB could have dove that far if Danny caught that pass in stride going full speed. SMH, dammit man!
I can understand how people might be seeing this, but to be honest, I haven't really seen a bad one yet. The reason I say this is that there has not been a game that has some sort of motion shifting when players interact. That is going to happen and it will be noticeable at times. We can live with that because at the end of the day, it's just a computer program. The problem I've had in the past with the suction tackling was that the players were never in a physical position that it would be possible for them to make the plays they were making. When that starts happening you want to throw the controller through the TV. As long as tackles are realistic in that they look relatively seemless and smooth and the players were legitimately in position to make the play, it's generally acceptable.