View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 10:42 PM   #554
DeuceDouglas
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Was/has there been any franchise info released?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacMan3000
Where did this MUT thing come from? I didn't even know what it was until last year. I feel like,for the past fifteen years, it's pretty much been all about franchise mode or player mode, and all of the sudden this MUT thing is massive. I mean...it's basically just like a fantasy draft mode that EA can monetize, right? I don't see what's so amazing about this mode.

To be honest, I'm actually surprised EA hasn't found a way to monetize franchise mode. I'm sure die hard fans would pay extra for certain bonuses that made the mode more engaging or interactive. Not trying to give them ideas, I'm just surprised it hasn't happened yet.
It's been in for a while I believe, but I'm in the same boat. I really don't understand the appeal behind playing it. The only thing I can guess is that it adds some sort of creativity to online play now. It seems like the only thing anybody on Twitch plays as well. And it seems like once it gets to a certain point it's just people playing with near identical teams fill with nothing but 99 everything. Maybe that is the appeal to it.

One thing it does is kind of make me miss the Madden Points and Madden Cards they used to have.