justcallmedaddy
Rookie

justcallmedaddy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Best Team to Build in Madden 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertlimit
There are a few teams that come to mind for a few different reasons:
  • Buffalo - Sammy Watkins and EJ Manuel are young and the front 7 is young and should be good for a while. Solid core to start with.
  • NY Jets - Geno has upside and Vick brings a veteran, fun presence to the offense. CJ2K would be fun to bring back to glory. Wilkerson could just terrorize things on the defensive end.
  • Kansas City - They're a little toward the high end of the scale, but Jamaal Charles would be really fun. Running a lot out of the pistol is nice and they have DeAnthony Thomas to play with out of the slot. Their defense is really really good, too. Maybe this wouldn't be as much of a "build."
  • San Diego - They are pretty good, too. And I have to admit I don't like Phillip Rivers. But, it'd be fun to take them to some playoff wins, for once. Teo is young and could be a future leader, too.
  • Dallas - Love or hate, they are about to transition. Romo is getting up there and his contract is, too. He and Witten bring you to an interesting crossroads. But Dez and Sean Lee can bridge to the future, too.
  • Arizona - Young team up and coming. Have a year or two with Palmer then you get to draft and develop a QB with a solid core. Floyd and Fitz will certainly help a young QB. Ellington would be fun in the backfield, too. Plus, PP and Honey Badger in the secondary...
Who agrees/disagrees?
I'm curious as to why you don't like Rivers? He just seems like the biggest NFL fan who happens to play QB for the San Diego Chargers. I also seem to find his NFL Mic's hilarious. "Golly!" "Gosh Darnit!". He's one of my favorite QB's in the NFL.
NCAA FB:Notre Dame
NCAA BB:Notre Dame