Pro

Mbunn1993's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVRRXN
Lakers fam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I ended up re-signing with the Mavs. In the end it came down to the Mavs, Thunder & Clips. The thunder were really appealing but I've heard about so many problems with Durant and Westbrook's AI (even though at least 1 usually has a huge game against me) that it made me hesitant. I'm glad I didn't sign with OKC because the CPU started Westbrook-MarShon Brooks over Collison/Westbrook & that woulda pissed me off. Even though the Clippers are my IRL rival, they looked so stacked. But comparing Mavs to Clips, it was basically either CP3/Blake or Lebron/D12.. had to go with Mavs since I wanted to be there too & didnt wanna leave the team I just won a chip with.

One thing that made me really mad though, is even though Dirk announced in the beginning of the 15-16 season he was retiring at seasons end, and we let him ride out with a 2nd chip, the game decided he wasn't ready to lace them up and signed a 2 year (2nd year PO) with the ROCKETS. So we basically swapped Dirk for D12 :3 So much for Dirk being a lifer..

Last edited by Mbunn1993; 07-26-2014 at 12:42 PM.