View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 12:42 PM   #395
A_Quiet_Pro
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
Dude.. you're in an operation sports, hardcore madden football thread.. We know it's a game. We know this. Some folks just want more authenticity to enhance the experience. Not too much to ask.

MLB the show is just a game. But they get the little things right that separate the gamplay experience from the rest. It's arguably the best sports game on the market. If you are satisfied with maddens presentation that's great, but certain people have different standards. It's ok .
Yeah, maybe it's just because I have no problems with the game other than a few gameplay issues, so things dont bother me too much. THAT being said, maybe I think the tiny minutia is ridiculous because they should make sure they have solid gameplay down first, which as everyone knows they dont. idk. That's why The Show is so good at authenticity. Their gameplay is so rock solid, they can do the little things. Madden has A LONG WAY to go before their gameplay is rock solid. They shouldn't be focusing on the little things.

How's this, a list of things Madden needs to completely overhaul.

Presentation
gameplay
RATINGS!!!!!!!

Last edited by A_Quiet_Pro; 08-01-2014 at 12:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove