Old 08-01-2014, 09:47 PM   #428
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 15 Developer Livestream - Presentation and Graphics

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaynral
So I just watched both streams back to back.....man, They were 2 totally different games...Im no damn fool...In the video with rex, the tackling was great, so-so gang tackles with a guy(s) flying in after. The reach out tackle on the screen play, and the DEs were aggressive as hell and this stream, nothing...also, I thought on all pro, the tackling cone was up, I didnt see that in this stream...the DE's were weak, no really aggressive tackling...This had(need) to have been a earlier build.......No sign of Rex confirming or saying anything about this stream.. whatz going on?....also, the highlights were short and didnt show the whole and thats the one thing I HATED in the previous madden....It just shows a lack/laziness of detail...Damn
I'm starting to think the same thing, this has to be a earlier build of the game than the one we saw two weeks ago. All it looked like too me was Madden 25 with better body builds and graphics, game play seemed exactly the same as last years. If this is the case at least have a disclaimer saying that's the case. Like maybe the presentation and graphics were done already and the game play was still being worked on or tweaked. Just makes no sense still to me to showcase a old build. But I did remember them saying in the first stream that they couldn't show halftime, so it seemed to be in that build they were playing the first time.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 08-01-2014 at 09:51 PM.