View Single Post
Old 08-02-2014, 11:07 AM   #31
kidanything2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Downloadable Draft Classes in Madden 15?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baker0120
Idc if there's parts of the game or CFM that piss me off bc they're not in... Somethings always going to upset ya about the game. It's the new NFL game for that year, your damn right I'm going to buy it regardless lol. People who say they're not buying it bc of one missing feature seriously make me facepalm... and I'm NOTHING but a CFM guy, I don't even play Play Now lol. Have fun playing Madden 25 for another year then lmao.
Good for you I guess. I like rosters to be as real as possible. Before online updates were a thing, I would wait until a week or two into the season, usually playing NCAA until then anyway. Then I'd add all the free agents and make all the trades to make sure they were updated and start my franchise. Then I'd play 6 or 7 years with draft classes from NCAA. I did that from like 04 to 12. It was awesome

It wasn't perfect, but it was way better than playing a professional sports game with made up players. No other sports game does that. Fifa has real 17 year olds that come up. MLB has prospects and downloadable rosters where people put even more prospects. NBA has editable and downloadable draft classes. Don't know about NHL haven't played in a couple years. It just doesn't make sense to not have it.

Say you're the Rams, Jets, or Texans and you got a good young defense, but the QB situation is shaky and you want to upgrade it. Year 2, the main player on your team is already some made up faceless name. That makes me facepalm.

Also, I don't know if this is the case anymore, but it used to be that made up rookies or prospects in NCAA would have messed up ratings. Like all the fast receivers and running backs would have low accelerations and agilitys making me not want to use them. Then there would be "power" rbs with weak stiff arms and break tackles and would be 5'9" 180 lbs with a high overall.
Advertisements - Register to remove