View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #5560
BlackDevil
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

6'4 athletic point guard. Always do SF but this time playing PG. No tattoos no freaking good faces or anything so i will just get my SF on nba 2k15. It's been fun playing as a pg. Almost at the end of february and just got traded to the... Heat! I wanted the bulls but hence miami was the first in the interest list and bulls on the second it just happened. Got the cutscene with Lebron which was suppose to happen on second season (after he comes to recruit at the end of the first season) but got traded early landed to the heats replaced Chalmers immediately. Wade is injured, Ray allen playing sg. It's fun not much pressure to carry my whole team like i had before, i got Bron and D wade when he comes back. I pass, i score, i dunk, i catch alley oops, i even had putback slams (which felt awesome) and many more. Once i sprained my ankle but chose to play through it, next game coach made me play Center the whole game being 6'4! But it was not bad, i was way faster than the man guarding me anyways.
Signatures: Highlight reel,Dimer, Deadeye, Pick pocket, Active hands, Gatorade pack, Scrapper
I didn't get posterizer because my dunk is 92 and i buying highlight reel i will dunk the same way, my team mate stamina will boost by 5 the same way, just highlight dunks even in traffic will occur a bit more often hence this sig skill is 5000vc so i kept it. Dimer is a must cause obviously i am a guard. Pickpocket level 3 helps me a lot i average 2.1 steals per game so far. Active hands i kept is also because i can not only block the shots i can steal it while they try to shoot. Gatorade pack obviously is a must needed thing for anyone. And scrapper is for husling or reacting faster quicker and jumping faster to collect loose balls. I have shot creator and catch and shoot. Honestly i love catch and shoot but i am a point guard i mainly dnt need it deadeye is a must so i
kept it. No need for any thing except deadeye and highlight reel for offence. pick pocket and active hands for defence. Gatorade for stamina and scrapper or one man fast break for extra awareness or quickness. That's all my PG/SG needs. BUT BUT BUT, I am saving my VC to get the On court Coach, yes i am a pg i have the ball
mostly so why i need that? because it will literally make me the first priority for any player to pass whenever i call or call for alley opps. They will respect me way more. But it's not happening till i get my shoe deal which i didn't yet i chose my friend agent. He slacking but i stayed loyal and the big time agent was cheesing way too much, and i will be a star anyways so no need to break old frndship.

My small wishlist for Nba 2k15?
Well only one main thing. Make it realistic i love realism, BUT NOT SCRIPTED. The story shouldn't control our game, OUR GAME should control the storyline. Points of emphasis, social media challenges and everything should be perfectly based on positions and playing type. It's that simple. That hard to do? I score 50 points and the team still looses, the coach tells me i didn't step up. IS THAT A TROLL? These type of cheesy bull**** should never happen. And the game can come late but should come perfect instead of patching every month and so. Simple right?
The park mode is B.S man. Instead i just want a practice room where i can do anything alone or with a team mate before matches. The gm meetings and every cut scene should have the option to skip and should provide more and many more answers and questions.
So that we WANT to play many seasons just to see WHAT's next! Jackson Ellis is some cheese. Are you kidding me? I beat him
on every challenge and he still talks like he is the one winning? Get outa here man gosh!
MAIN THING is that the CREATION. Face beard and BODY STYLE. Really? only one body in whole my career? height weight has no effect? really? Except for the graphics and storyline and few game play tweaks what changed from current gen to the legendary NEXT GEN ON XBOX freaking one? These are the smallest easiest things and yet nothing happens, got worse in many cases even. Nba 2k15 will be worse then? 2k will be out of business for sure lol
Well nothing matters what i just said but i just had to clear my chest.
Kudos everyone hope ya'll enjoying this game.

Last edited by BlackDevil; 08-06-2014 at 07:39 AM.