Old 08-06-2014, 05:34 PM   #215
CT Pitbull
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 15 Connected Franchise Details, Trailer and Screenshots

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealsmallville
Being old, or claiming to be old, doesn't automatically make your post good (nor does it automatically make you a hardcore gamer. My Dad just turned 51, played Pong back when it came out, and still occassionally picks up a game here or there. Just because he's been "gaming" since Pong came out, doesn't mean he's hardcore. Not saying you are one or the other, but dismissing anyone who may agree with you off the bat like that is a terrible way to interact.

Having said that, "Season" mode has been gone since at least Madden 06 on the 360 (I can't remember if 05 on Xbox/PS2 had it). This is nothing new. I'm not sure what to tell you...you want the game to mirror the real life NFL season, which I'm assuming means you don't want a team in the game to start a nobody over their long-time incumbent starter because you don't see that in real life.

Oh, except when San Francisco gave the job to Kaepernick over Smith based on 2 good games. Or Foles over Vick.

Young over Montana?

I get not wanting the game to do strange things, but it's amazing how strange things happen in the real NFL every year. Manning putting up only 8 points in Madden is unrealistic! Except when he does it in real life.

Turn injuries / trades / etc off, play one season, sell the game I guess.

To be on-topic, these changes to CFM sound pretty great. I hope this means we can hire better positional coaches & I hope it also means that we'll see some alternate away uniforms as well. I'd love to play a throwback season with the 49ers' 94 throwbacks, but only the home jersey's are available in M25.

I think your missing my point about "mirroring" the real NFL. Kaepernick starts over Smith fine that's great. that would be a switch I would make in game myself. That's the point. I can still do this in CFM but going from team to team to cut players for 32 teams or make roster moves so the rosters resemble real life is a CHORE.

The only reason why I said that about how long ive been playing madden is because in another thread some one was saying because a bunch of us wanted a barebones season/franchise option that we were casual gamers which made/makes NO sense. I understand there are older "casual" gamers. wanting an easy mode to be able to reflect the real NFL absolutely doesn't make anyone a casual gamer.

lol..play one season sell the game...you just don't get it so im gonna stop

On the CFM changes I just don't understand why we still cant edit ratings in season. Online ok, I understand, but offline CFM's lack of the ability to edit ratings is ridiculous. They also have to make it easier to control all 32 teams offline. How hard can it be to give the offline guys some options.

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 08-06-2014 at 05:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove