Old 08-07-2014, 07:20 AM   #48
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 15 CFM Game Changers Radio Special Tonight 9pm-11pm est

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Last one of the night, if you think I'm a EA apologist you probably won't after hearing me on there lol.
JP , I only listened to your call. You talk about immersion and I have been saying the same thing for years. CFM is just a bunch of play now games that tracks your stats and records.

It seems like the biggest presentation upgrade on CFM is a standings banner. SMH.

They then talk about people xing through the halftime show. If the halftime show had score updates and highlights then less would x through it. It currently is just a recap of the game you are playing with poor angles. Of course I'll x through this. I don't need to relive the story of the game I'm currently in (especially just the first half). I want to know how other teams in my division are doing.

Also for the pregame show, they should talk about if a star player is hurt and who will step up in his place. Or say with a win today this team will clinch a playoff birth. Or today's matchup includes 2 RBs in the top 10 in rushing this year(based of CFM stats not real life).