Home

Madden 15 CFM Game Changers Radio Special Tonight 9pm-11pm est

This is a discussion on Madden 15 CFM Game Changers Radio Special Tonight 9pm-11pm est within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2014, 11:48 PM   #41
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
we're you one of the callers?
Last one of the night, if you think I'm a EA apologist you probably won't after hearing me on there lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 12:00 AM   #42
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Madden 15 CFM Game Changers Radio Special Tonight 9pm-11pm est

Concerning the generated names, can't EA just have a "submit your name" contest where people give EA their real names and nicknames, to be used in Madden?

Then they just draw a certain amount each dev year to be used for all the draft classes, win/win. I think part of submitting your name to a drawing/contest like that is each person is giving consent to EA to use it in-game, like with the uniform submission contest for CFM.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:01 AM   #43
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
Last one of the night, if you think I'm a EA apologist you probably won't after hearing me on there lol.
Did you thank somebody for giving you a tip on the injured reserve rule or something like that?
Old 08-07-2014, 01:33 AM   #44
Rookie

Darkwolf90's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I tried to get an answer but they weren't sure
Thanks for trying, me and my brother have been hoping for that since Madden 13. I know NHL 14 has it in GM Connected, really wish Madden had it, still holding out hope M15 will have it.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: LSU Tigers
Old 08-07-2014, 02:59 AM   #45
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
Those names are still pretty unrealistic, in my opinion. That draft board looks the same as 25

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
The names thing is a always overblown when you consider the real NFL has guys named HA Ha, Captain and Ace. The big board in 25 was automatically set up for you based on who you scouted and what round they were projected to go in, seems like it is the same. I always kept a separate pen and paper big board of what players I really needed at each position, who I projected as immediate starters etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2014, 03:04 AM   #46
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gman 18
True but Haynes, Harmon and Crosby are all last names and I honestly never heard of them as first names

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
What about Harmon Killibrew? They are not common first names but it's not completely out of the question that people would name their children that. I never heard of Khairi, Telvin or Yawin as first names before but they were all drafted this year.

Last edited by Sheba2011; 08-07-2014 at 03:19 AM.
Old 08-07-2014, 03:25 AM   #47
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNMHIII
Did you thank somebody for giving you a tip on the injured reserve rule or something like that?
Not exactly, my call is at the 2:14:00 mark. I guess the whole show was 2 hrs and 56 mins which is their longest ever I believe.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 08-07-2014 at 03:56 AM.
Old 08-07-2014, 07:20 AM   #48
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
JP , I only listened to your call. You talk about immersion and I have been saying the same thing for years. CFM is just a bunch of play now games that tracks your stats and records.

It seems like the biggest presentation upgrade on CFM is a standings banner. SMH.

They then talk about people xing through the halftime show. If the halftime show had score updates and highlights then less would x through it. It currently is just a recap of the game you are playing with poor angles. Of course I'll x through this. I don't need to relive the story of the game I'm currently in (especially just the first half). I want to know how other teams in my division are doing.

Also for the pregame show, they should talk about if a star player is hurt and who will step up in his place. Or say with a win today this team will clinch a playoff birth. Or today's matchup includes 2 RBs in the top 10 in rushing this year(based of CFM stats not real life).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »