View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 07:55 AM   #90
bucky60
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Why can't madden bring back franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba2011
Madden 05 was the best franchise mode ever. That was when they hit their peak and lost their competition, from 06-11 it was nothing more than a roster update and a fresh coat of paint with a few gimmick features added each year. Forums like these had ten times as many complaints about the Franchise mode back then with everyone saying they needed a change. CFM isn't perfect but they are at least adding relevant things to the game and giving me more than just an annual roster update. At the end of the day though you can't please everybody.
M05 Franchise was very good. Still had problems, but was very good. I thought M12 started going in the right direction and really wish they would have kept developing it. Then M13 came along and franchise went into a direction that I personally don't like. CFM is making changes. What "relevant" might mean could be up to interpretation, but M14/25 and now M15 CFM has made changes. Some of those CFM changes I'm really disappointed in, but that's just personal preference.