View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 09:51 PM   #142
AmericasTeam
Rookie

AmericasTeam's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Why can't madden bring back franchise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm assuming that since some people didn't comment on this post, they simply over looked it or believe what they want to believe.

This is the developer of CFM telling everyone in a interview there was too many bugs occurring with the current CFM set up. I really don't think they'll tear apart something they built brand new a few years ago. The only way they'll do it is if they can release editing players ratings without CFM riddled with bugs.

Who doesn't want a fully customizable game or customizable player ratings? Also, I do feel the recent lawsuits don't help matters.

I just don't see editable player ratings happening really quick based on Madden's track history.
Totally agree. If they did tear it apart, you'd have the same folks here ripping them for starting over. If they copied NBA2K or The Show, you'd have the same folks here slamming them for not being original.

I think people spend more time on OS complaining than they do actually playing the game. IMO, most of the complaints aren't to help the game get better. It's just how some have fun.