View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 04:12 PM   #23
brandon27
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Cool that it's available all across XB1 now. I've been using it for about the last week and a half. Here's some good things I can report:

- I can now play Madden 25 without the disc because it's in the vault. This let me take Madden 25 back as a trade in, and still be able to play it.
- Same above applies to BF4. Traded it in for credit, but still playing it because it's in the vault
- I downloaded Fifa 14 and am playing it at will. I'm not a soccer fan by any means, but I enjoyed the demo enough to consider buying it. I'm enjoying the game
- Peggle 2 has been downloaded and I've yet to play it.

That's alot of value right there IMO. Throwing in the 5 day early trial for Madden 15 is nice too, but for me I've easily gotten my $20 and more back out of it.

Hopefully the rest of you will as well. If you have the vault titles on hard copy you can just trade them in and likely pay for Access for the year on that alone.

I guess the real value of the service will be shown in the future with which new games are added to the vault and when. All in all at this point though, for me... I like it and I'm sure others will too.