View Single Post
Old 08-11-2014, 05:49 PM   #47
HoundsOfHowl
@HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenn33
I respectfully disagree here as well. In the span of 2 weeks - playing the full game of FIFA 14 that game has went from a curiosity to a definitive purchase of FIFA 15. That game is awesome...and I will go digitally with the purchase as well to save the $6. EA stamped sucker right across my forehead and I accept that. And Battlefield 4 is great to pass the time ONLINE.

To each his own. I mean I went digital for the first year, and won't be doing it again until it's a 20$ difference, or at least 10-15. So the $6 is worthless, and the vault is worthless TO ME, because I already have the games.

Now like I said, the vault will be valuable to me in a few years, since I won't be digital, and it's good for people who already have traded in the games.

But see this is where EA gets everyone. You save $6 to digitally download the game, then you are stuck with it, then they put that game in the vault for everyone to play later in the year, near the new release. So what's the $6 worth??? When you could trade it for 20+ even when the game is put in the vault with all the bonus offers gamestop always has.