View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 11:47 AM   #5613
biatch0
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (Next Gen.) Official MyCAREER Thread

I've decided that between my 2 MyCareers (Timberwolves and Bobcats), that the Bobcats have the most annoying guards.

On the Timberwolves, Rubio/Barea are definitely annoying. Open shot? Screw that, I'm charging into the paint to take on a minimum of 2 guys who are at least 6'10"... and getting blocked. That's OK... but I'll give a "Bad call for pass" to that guy who is open on the perimeter anyway.

Now, on the Bobcats... I have Kemba Walker and Janeiro Pargo. Kemba Walker is basically exactly like Rubio/Barea. Pargo... is the guard that takes the cake. This guy does all the bad things Walker does... but that's not it. This guy also does fadeaway turnaround 3 pointers... contested... sometimes double teamed... and somehow, this guy is the 6th man.

Seriously... how does the CPU decide who gets the minutes? Walker/Pargo average 6+ TOPG (and I'm not sure that counts the times they charge into the paint and get facesmashed)... meanwhile Ridnour (who is basically the Bobcats equivalent of Shved on my Timberwolves career - doesn't do dumb crap) continues to get tiny minutes.

Last edited by biatch0; 08-12-2014 at 12:44 PM.