View Single Post
Old 08-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #102
juduking
Rookie

juduking's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: EA Access Available Now on Xbox One (No Longer Limited Beta)

Just a heads up to those who have games already in the vault. I actually traded in two games that were offered in Madden and BF4 and because I already had them installed, once I signed up for EA access I DID NOT need to re-download those games. That's a really nice bonus.

I traded in my two games to gamestop for store credit and bought a 25 dollar Xbox live card. I got about 45 dollars in trade in money, so the extra 20 dollars went towards Madden 15 pre order. Looking forward to playing Fifa next gen for the first time, and playing Peggle with my wife and her little sister who is over for the night. 30 free dollars for this service with more games coming, plus early Madden, NHL, Fifa, dragon age, and who knows what else is a steal. Too bad Sony wants their PlayStation now service to succeed otherwise I would have bought this in my PS4 instead of my XB1.