Old 08-19-2014, 12:43 PM   #648
jmurphy31
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden 15 Where? When? Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by reverend_heat
The best ones are the guys on eBay with zero negative feedback promising early copies with auctions that are $200 plus. What they don't know is with ebay's policies, if the buyer cries foul, the seller is screwed. I sold a full size Redskins helmet a year or so ago that went for $240, after the buyer got it he complained about a tiny scratch in the helmet, a scratch that wasn't actually there. He contacted eBay, I sent ebay multiple pictures including from the actual item listing showing, and also from the helmet after he shipped it back to me. They weren't interested, they just told me either send the buyer his money back, or we will, and you will owe us. They don't screw around anymore, if these eBay auctions aren't legit, the buyers will get the money back, one way or another
I just got a refund form the sportdude on ebay. I paid him $185 with shipping on Saturday. He gave me every excuse in the book to why he hadnt sent it yet. Wouldnt respond to my messages, so i created a fake account and asked how much to send it overnight. He responded quickly for that one.

Not sure what the heck hes doing though. I dont think he does either.