View Single Post
Old 08-26-2014, 05:58 AM   #145
Shon 23
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Has xbox one madden 15 graphics closer to ps4?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision
I think I like the lighting on the xbox a tad more.. However, ps4 looks a little bit more realistic.. A bit more muted. Anybody else getting that feeling about the lighting?

Just played 49ers vs chargers on both systems.. Again ps4 definitely smoother. No question. Swerving back and forth while running (I did this on a kick off) really shows it. Anyone else with both versions try it to see what I'm talking about.
I haven't gone through this thread as I've already made my mind made up for the Xbox One, because I just prefer the Xbox One's controller. A small difference in graphics is not that concerning to me, but moreso how comfortable I feel with the controller in my hands and how that translates to my play on the field. I like the stick layout much better.

What is very unfortunate to hear about though, is the framerate issue with the Xbox One, compared to the PS4. I enjoy smooth gameplay.. and if the graphics were a little bit crisper on the PS4 compared to the Xbox One, then so be it. The difference wouldn't be much anyway.. but I really hope I don't notice any hitches in the framerate playing the retail copy on the Xbox One.
Advertisements - Register to remove