View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 02:49 AM   #269
celtics6
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Madden NFL 15 Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (XB1/PS4)

Played a few online games and it's really smooth. I'm kind of leaning towars best madden ever at this point. I just hope EA doesn't start thinking it's too good and start messing with it. It's a really fun game though. I'm older too and have been playing this game for a long time. I shouldn't be having this much fun with a video game but this years is worth it. Brings back memories of different styles of play in football. I use the clock, I'm like a machine out there at this point lol. Running the ball. Passing, play action. Good defense. I think people forget how to feel their way through the game sometimes and timing. I do 3 step and 5 step drops and shift around the pocket and elude the rush and it's a lot of fun. I like watching the replays too. Execution is the name of the game. I think madden always has that feel of being able to execute a great play and timing and this year is looking good. If only the real Cowboys were this good.

Overall online was good though. I play straight and don't think there was much cheese in the 3 games I played. a couple guys went no huddle to their detriment at times. I ran into 1 guy in 3 games I couldn't stop what he was doing. He ran all over me. lost 35-7. The first game I won 17-0 and came back the last one down 17-3 to win 20-17. I didn't encounter too much cheese. As long as people don't quit and have fun I don't care. All the games were competitive.

So far this game lives up to the hype though. I've been paying for a good internet connection for years and some sports game are good online and some aren't. This one is really good so far. Makes paying for this stuff worth it when it actually delivers.

Last edited by celtics6; 08-27-2014 at 03:03 AM.