View Single Post
Old 08-27-2014, 09:52 AM   #10
Bootzilla
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: What do you think needs to be addressed with sliders?

I wish there was a run reaction slider. I guess by tweaking run block and tackling you can achieve what you want. But the cpu is averaging about 1.5 yards a carry vs. me. Any unblocked linebacker or safety is in the backfield or at the line of scrimmage before the back can do anything. They don't have to wade through any traffic. They just make a beeline directly to the ball carrier. And almost any outside run is completely nerfed because the WRs don't block and the DBs even if they're in coverage react to the run WAY too fast and blow up everything.

CPU: Raise pass block, run block. Lower Accuracy, WR catch (more drops, especially in traffic with contact), tackling.

User: Raise run block. Lower accuracy, WR catch. Raise pass react and coverage (With extra time for the cpu QB you don't want receivers running wide open) however, lower interceptions so you won't get a bunch a picks. Lower tackling.

I've found that it isn't necessary to lower the cpu accuracy by too much. By raising the cpu pass block the cpu QBs are less accurate because their timing is off. The reason it seems to me why they were holding the ball too long is because their receiver wasn't open and they panic. That little extra time is allowing for less panic and more throws. Just now the passes are out of rhythm and subsequently less accurate.

Last edited by Bootzilla; 08-27-2014 at 09:54 AM.