Old 08-27-2014, 07:36 PM   #60
Hunkerdown
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Both sides? user controlled sacks? CPU sacks?

What teams, etc etc etc. If your going to post that I need specifics to be able to attempt to counter act it.

Remember too...you must make your reads quicker on this game. 2-4 sacks a game is ok....it's when we start seeing those 6-7 sack games....and they do happen sometimes and they happened on M25 last gen a lot to be frank. kepp in an extra blocker, adjust your pass protect at the line...be able to read a blitz...the game makes you play football big time this year.

Again some aspects of this game will never be perfect....but I am sure between becoming a better player coupled with some slider tweaks you can calm it down.

So for example say your getting rocked...but you have a weak OL on your team. Well start cranking up your Human pass blocking to a level where your getting realistic sack numbers for skill level and/or team's OL ratings.

It's a process.....we are working on it. Patience everyone....I will do the best I can.

But I can't promise anything.
Me sacking computer, even without switching D player. When I get sacked my fault, no problems there. Seems like cpu qb does not run or get rid of ball.

I play as Falcons, against Saints, I had 10 total sacks.