Old 08-28-2014, 06:58 PM   #35
Anaxamander
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: schnaidt1's Madden 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thats awesome. I get off work in a hr and I'm going to test more. ...few things I need to polish.

how is user run an pass game? what's cpu pass game look like?
Played a half at 15 minute quarters, but realized I needed to test with a regular season game instead of a preseason game to really test.

But my results look really good. The CPU (Raiders) was rushing all over the place. In fact, they were probably too good, because McFadden was averaging 6.1 YPC and Jones-Drew was averaging 9.5.

CPU passing was a bit too accurate. Matt Schaub at 70% and Derrick Carr at 72%. Of course, they're pretty much only throwing underneath, so it's to be expected. I only saw 2 sacks.

User rushing was right on point for me. With Adrian Peterson, it was very easy. Up around 9 YPC. With the backup, I was barely getting 3 YPC.

User passing felt good for me as well. Matt Cassel was wild--and I do mean wild. I only completed 3/10 because he was throwing at guys' feet and over their heads and everywhere in between. Christian Ponder came in and was much more accurate: 10/15.

I'm going to try a non-preseason game to get a real taste of these, but I'm liking the results so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove