Old 08-28-2014, 11:53 PM   #11
jjazwick
Rookie

jjazwick's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: HuskerFan214 "Almost True" Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt68046
Hey huskerfan, im definately giving these a go, and Go huskers (Lincoln, NE native)
I found that no matter how much tweaking i did to all madden, it was just impossible to throw the ball, even with CPU pass def set to 0 and 5 cov.
I reccomend to people to try my personal sliders for penalties, i acutally YES ACTUALLY got a Pass interferference call on the cpu.
I set injury to 52 and fatiuge to 55.
penalties are
Offsd 97
FlsT 87
Hold 97
FM 53
PI 99
PI 99
the rest arent important but i set clipping to 52, Return interference to 51 and rouging passer to 53
These penalty siders are very realistic to me, i get reasonable accurate penalties in my 15 minute accel clock games, around 5-7 penalties per team,
and nothing is being called over and over. Im using your PLY CPU sliders, just thought id share my penaltiy sliders.
This game is definately diffrent and harder to pass than madden 25, gets ridicolous on all madden, you can't pass at all.
Thanks for the feedback! Only issue with penalty sliders is most of them have a direct impact on gameplay. As you adjust them it will give you a different CPU experience. From my own experiences and reading other threads, penalty sliders effect many things in how defense is played to blocking. The only 3 that I believe have no direct effect is Holding, False Start & Offsides.

HuskerFan214
Advertisements - Register to remove