View Single Post
Old 08-30-2014, 08:17 AM   #146
Sausage
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaziusCray
Started a CFM with the Titans using these sliders. So far I'm 0-6. Either I suck, the Titans just suck in the game, or a mix of both.

The first two games were washes vs the Chiefs and Cowboys, but Weeks 3-6 could have gone either way. I've lost all of them by one possession (including a heart-breaker in OT vs the Browns).

It has been ungodly hard to run the football with Bishop Sankey. My o-line holds blocks for maybe like half of a second. Passing has been pretty easy since I put in Zach Mettenberger as the starter, but before then, Jake Locker and Brian Hoyer (I traded Mike Martin for him straight up) were pretty pedestrian.

Playing the Skins as I type this. Let's see if I can get a win finally.
Quote:
4th Quarter Update

I went up 38-13 with 8:38 remaining in the 3rd, and then Aldrick Robinson took a kickoff back for a TD to make it 38-20, and now RGIII just threw a TD pass to Jordan Reed with 11:32 remaining in the game.

Mettenberger has been on fire. He's 24/38 for 388 yards passing with four TDs and two interceptions. RGIII is 13/21 with 104 yards and 1 TD pass.

Alfred Morris has rushed for 119 yards and one touchdown on 25 carries.

I'll put it this way, if the Redskins come back and win this game, I'm done playing Madden for at least the foreseeable future.
Quote:
RGIII threw a 73-yard TD to Andre Roberts with 2:52 left. They failed the 2pt conversion but just got the ball back after the two minute warning...I"m up 38-33, and this close to blowing a gasket.
Quote:
They came back and won...seriously...I'm done as **** with this game hahahaha
Sounds like you had an awesome game against the CPU. It's okay to lose, teams make comebacks.