Home

Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2014, 08:08 AM   #145
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

What's it like with Min Player Speed Threshold at 50 rather than 0?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 08:17 AM   #146
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaziusCray
Started a CFM with the Titans using these sliders. So far I'm 0-6. Either I suck, the Titans just suck in the game, or a mix of both.

The first two games were washes vs the Chiefs and Cowboys, but Weeks 3-6 could have gone either way. I've lost all of them by one possession (including a heart-breaker in OT vs the Browns).

It has been ungodly hard to run the football with Bishop Sankey. My o-line holds blocks for maybe like half of a second. Passing has been pretty easy since I put in Zach Mettenberger as the starter, but before then, Jake Locker and Brian Hoyer (I traded Mike Martin for him straight up) were pretty pedestrian.

Playing the Skins as I type this. Let's see if I can get a win finally.
Quote:
4th Quarter Update

I went up 38-13 with 8:38 remaining in the 3rd, and then Aldrick Robinson took a kickoff back for a TD to make it 38-20, and now RGIII just threw a TD pass to Jordan Reed with 11:32 remaining in the game.

Mettenberger has been on fire. He's 24/38 for 388 yards passing with four TDs and two interceptions. RGIII is 13/21 with 104 yards and 1 TD pass.

Alfred Morris has rushed for 119 yards and one touchdown on 25 carries.

I'll put it this way, if the Redskins come back and win this game, I'm done playing Madden for at least the foreseeable future.
Quote:
RGIII threw a 73-yard TD to Andre Roberts with 2:52 left. They failed the 2pt conversion but just got the ball back after the two minute warning...I"m up 38-33, and this close to blowing a gasket.
Quote:
They came back and won...seriously...I'm done as **** with this game hahahaha
Sounds like you had an awesome game against the CPU. It's okay to lose, teams make comebacks.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:19 AM   #147
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaints7
What's it like with Min Player Speed Threshold at 50 rather than 0?
This year is definitely different than M25 in regards to the Min Player Speed Threshold slider.

Last year, at 0 threshold O-linemen were too slow when pulling to block and your RB often bumped into the back of them or out ran them.

This year, 0 threshold is the way to go. That problem with O-linemen being too slow is gone now from my experience running the ball so far.

Also, it wasn't until I used 0 threshold did I see players with elite speed and quickness, such as Tavon Austin (96 spd, 97 acc), Brandin Cooks (95 spd, 96 acc), and Devin Hester (97 spd, 94 acc) for example, get proper separation from slower players. I tried 35 and 25 threshold and basically nothing changed, and they also didn't get the separation you'd expect from elite speed players.

I used 25 threshold in M25, and that worked fine, but this year something changed with threshold, and 0 is the way to go. Especially now that your O-linemen are quick enough to pull and block on running plays with it at 0.

I play on Normal speed, by the way, but it works just as well on Slow speed (see Armor and Sword's sliders).

Last edited by Shon 23; 08-30-2014 at 09:11 AM.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:32 AM   #148
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
This year is definitely different than M25 in regards to the Min Player Speed Threshold slider.

Last year, at 0 threshold O-linemen were too slow when pulling to block and your RB often bumped into the back of them or out ran them.

This year, 0 threshold is the way to go. That problem with O-linemen being too slow is gone now from my experience running the ball so far.

Also, it wasn't until I used 0 threshold did I see players with elite speed and quickness, Tavon Austin (96 spd, 95 acc), Brandon Cooks (95 spd, 96 acc), and Devin Hester for example get proper separation from slower players. I tried 35 and 25 threshold and basically nothing changed, and they also didn't get the separation you'd expect from elite speed players.

I used 25 threshold in M25, and that worked fine, but this year something changed with threshold and 0 is the way to go. Especially now that your O-linemen are quick enough to pull and block on running plays with it at 0.

I play on Normal speed, by the way, but it works just as well on Slow speed (see Armor and Sword's sliders).
Thanks buddy, I shall place it at 0.
Old 08-30-2014, 08:37 AM   #149
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

I went look up the speed and acceleration of the three players I mentioned in my previous post. I was off a bit, they were faster in one category or the other by one point more. So you see, these types of players in M15 should not have to worry about getting chased down.
Old 08-30-2014, 09:47 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've been following sliders on here for years but never really posting myself. I wanted to give a little input on these sliders as I have been using them on the PS4.

The only changes I made was I bumped fatigue to 60 and have threshold at 15. I may bump fatigue to 70 and threshold at 0.

I've been playing 15 minute quarters with 12 seconds left on the accelerated clock.

The last game I played in play now was amazing. I played as the Vikings vs the Redskins and the final was 28-24 Minnesota. Here are some of the stats from the game

Passing:

Cassel 16-26 279 yds 2 TD 0 INT
Griffin III 16-29 304 yds 2 TD 1 INT

Rushing:

Peterson 33 carries 107 yds 1 TD
Asiata 5 carries 15 yds 1 TD

Morris 11 carries 63 yds
Griffin III 5 carries 25 yds
Helu 6 carries 13 yds 1 TD

Some thoughts about these sliders. For the most part I've really enjoyed using them, QB play seems to be pretty good with the completion percentage and yards per game.

I do think there are still too many sacks as my teams are averaging 4-7 sacks a game. I'd like to see a little more subbing in and out as I know all of you are from previous posts which is why I'll probably bump the fatigue up even more.

Also is anyone else keeping the CPU running game non existent? I've been playing on player lock on defense and I either control a LB or DT and I'm shutting too many teams down running the ball. I keep them to around 2 ypc then give up like one big run a game and that's what gives their rushing #'s the deceptive look as if they running decent for the whole game. I'm wondering if the player lock has anything to do with this?

Also I have yet to see a CPU miss a FG, but not only do they never miss every kick is right down the middle.

Just wanted to provide a little feedback and hoping to hear back from some of you as well.
Old 08-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #151
MVP

charter can these be used on ps3? i really dont wanna buy a ps4 to use your sliders for this game!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2014, 12:39 PM   #152
Rookie

Do you think these will work on last gen?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »