Old 08-30-2014, 08:32 AM   #148
TheSaints7
Banned

TheSaints7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
This year is definitely different than M25 in regards to the Min Player Speed Threshold slider.

Last year, at 0 threshold O-linemen were too slow when pulling to block and your RB often bumped into the back of them or out ran them.

This year, 0 threshold is the way to go. That problem with O-linemen being too slow is gone now from my experience running the ball so far.

Also, it wasn't until I used 0 threshold did I see players with elite speed and quickness, Tavon Austin (96 spd, 95 acc), Brandon Cooks (95 spd, 96 acc), and Devin Hester for example get proper separation from slower players. I tried 35 and 25 threshold and basically nothing changed, and they also didn't get the separation you'd expect from elite speed players.

I used 25 threshold in M25, and that worked fine, but this year something changed with threshold and 0 is the way to go. Especially now that your O-linemen are quick enough to pull and block on running plays with it at 0.

I play on Normal speed, by the way, but it works just as well on Slow speed (see Armor and Sword's sliders).
Thanks buddy, I shall place it at 0.