Old 09-01-2014, 01:50 PM   #189
charter04
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden NFL 15 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shards
I started a cfm with the Jags. Preseason seemed almost too easy even though I lost 2 games. I traded away most older players and my two top WRs. My first regular season game was against the eagles. The first play of the game Foles got hurt and I thought this would make things easier. Boy was I wrong. Barkley only had one inconpletion the whole game and I struggled running and passing. Had around 30% completion percent and about 2.5 ypc. It was crazy how much harder the regular season was. I traded for C Schwenke, RG Long, and RT Oher. I thought I would be able to run better with this improved line and the addition of RB Steven Ridley.

I'm glad it's a challenge and I'm thinking I might trade bortles for a good young CB if I'm going to suck with him anyways.
One thing that has really helped me defend the cpu pass game is use the shade underneath option in zone. The cpu QB tends to take what the d gives them so they will always take that underneath throw if its' wide open. If you take that away they have to look downfield more.