View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 PM   #98
Kramer5150
Fear Me

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: JoshC1977's AP Slider Set (based on NCAA 14 OS Slider Set)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rookiesensation
Got a half in with your set Cowher

Redskins (me) vs Texans
Score at half 31-7 Redskins

Passing
RG3- 13-20 169 YD's 65% 3 TD (2 pass 1 run) 1 INT
Fitzpatrick- 3-5 35 YD's 60% 1 TD 1 INT 1 Sack

Rushing
Morris- 17-76 1 TD
Foster- 8-35 1 Fumble

5 total penalties for both teams 3 of those are face mask
Texans have 66 total yards on offense to my 272
It seems that the texans can't do anything on offense and their lone touchdown came off a bad throw from RG3. The user passing game and both running game feel good it just doesn't have that tough element to it but I did notice a HUGE drop off in sack number as I only got one sack and that was on an all out blitz. Face mask also would need to be taken down as I saw A LOT of face mask penalties which killed a lot of the texans drives. Overall good things are going with this set and can't wait to see what's next
Hmmm,interesting.
In order to get the CPU passing game up a bit,you could raise QBA a bit (not much though) but be careful .....you don't want to run into "robo" QB.

Also,what part of your passing game looked to be to easy? were you dinking and dunking alot? lack of drops....or Hum Qb to accurate?

As far as the facemask penalties go...I know it can seem like alot,but since we're pretty much stuck with what EA gave us so far,I'm just trying to replicate the insane amount of penalties we've seen so far in the preseason.

Now obviously if the penalties get toned down in season,I will adjust accordingly...but I actually like all the penalties....even if they are the same alot of times

Oh yea....if the cpu running game isn't working good for them,just lower CPU RB by about 5 clicks.
“I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest – If you can’t take it, you shouldn’t play!” Jack Lambert
Quote:
“Quarterbacks should wear dresses.” Jack Lambert